Spyderco is a reliable name when it comes to a military model range of edged knives. Moreover, the Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 plain edge knife is best with all of its looks, performance, longevity, and reliability of Spyderco’s. This foldable knife boasts a flat-ground CPM-S30V blade with a round hole. That helps to save the grip of the long or gloved hand. It’s DLC coated blade, ergonomic curves, and locks system is ideal for carrying, early accessibility instantly.
- 1 Important Features of the Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 Plain Edge Knife
- 2 >>> Check Current Price on Amazon.com <<<
- 3 >>> Check Current Price on Amazon.com <<<
Important Features of the Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 Plain Edge Knife
Carbon steel blade
The Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 plain edge knife has a CPM-S30V high-carbon stainless steel blade. This full flat ground blade is very sharp and strong and good for work with wood, leaf, plants, meat, skin and whatever you want.
Fully secure features
This knife is foldable and can securely lock with a Proprietary compression lock. That means when you are working with it or just keep it in your pocket it will never open or close accidentally. Also, the Spyderco round hole does the thing as well.
One handed operation
The Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 plain edge knife can use with one hand so easily. Especially its 14mm Spyderco Round Hole gives it a clever edge of holding. That is the reason you could use it with the bare hand of a gloved hand. Also, the long-handed person also uses this knife with a secure grip.
A black steel pocket clip
This will support you to carry the knife with more convenient way. Like, right side or tip down carry etc. also it allows your easy accessibility, though.
This knife is printed with G-10 which makes it elegant like the other military knives. Although it’s Low-profile black DLC coating gives the impression of daring bold look with longevity from rust.
- A highly compact and capable folding knife almost all purpose uses.
- Carbon stainless steel blade which almost never tired of work.
- For extreme strength, its proprietary compression locks work great. Also, the single handed operations are quite easy with it.
- Its black steel pocket clip configuration is good for the right side top-down to carry.
- The handle is textured with digital camouflaged G-10 them print
- The handle length good for a secure grip.
- The folding screw may loosen up little but after a time of use.
1. Question: what is the weight of the knife?
Answer: I pound.
2. Question: what is the dimension of the knife?
Answer: open- 8 ¼”, closed- 4 7/8”, blade- 3 1/2” and cutting surface- 3 1/8″.
3.Question: what type of steel the use it?
4. Question: is it made in Colorado like the military?
If you want to know about the hunting knife for real, you must have looked into the review of customer’s of Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 plain edge knife. So let’s see what all they are saying.
Mr. Fast Phil said about the knife, “This is my best foldable pocket knife I have ever owned. I like it mostly for its strong locks, slick actions, and the great steel body. ”
Also, Clacie Andrew Rivers said, “I am a die heart fan of Spyderco’s since I m in the Army. And I like this seek, balanced and great working knife, though.”
Another customer named J. Resnick said, “This knife can beat all knife of its similar quality even some other high-quality knives too. The one thing, that I have a little objection to, the pocket clip.”
So if you see all these stuff you any know understand how to impress the knife with its all-rounder attitude. Of course, the cons still found with it but opinions are varied to the person to person. And the overall opinion says it’s all in all hunting knife for everybody.
The knife is overall clean, sharp, comes into perfect weight and shape. Moreover, this is good for doing your works as your ways for its enormous ergonomics. So let the hunting begins with the Spyderco ParaMilitary2 G-10 plain edge knife.